Comment below:

**

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/2006/11/robertson_says.html?tr=y&auid=2164219

> > A viewer wrote in to ask Pat Robertson a question
> >
> >     Why [do] evangelical Christians tell non-Christians that Jesus
> > (God) is the only way to Heaven? Those who are Hindu, Buddhist,
> > Islamic, etc. already know and have a relationship with God.  Why is
> > this?  It seems disrespectful.
> >
> > Robertson replied that it is not all disrespectful because all other
> > religions really just worship "demonic powers."
> >
> >     No.  They don't have a relationship.  There is the god of the
> > Bible, who is Jehovah.  When you see L-O-R-D in caps, that is the
> > name.  It's not Allah, it's not Brahma, it's not Shiva, it's not
> > Vishnu, it's not Buddha.  It is Jehovah God.  They don't have a
> > relationship with him.  He is the God of all Gods.  These others are
> > mostly demonic powers. Sure they're demons.  There are many demons in
> > the world.
> >
> > with link to video
> Give the way languages tended to morph Jehovah may well have originally
> been Shiva due to the similarity in sound (and I just love pointing
> things like this out to evangelicals).  :)

**End**

What pleased me was the fact that Robertson knew the trimurti; I can't
imagine 99% of his listeners or congregants could name Brahma, Vishnu
and Shiva.  Obviously, he is informed enough, or studied enough to
understand some of the basic concepts.

And he talks about the LORD as being the God of all Gods!  Well that
certainly seems to be something of a capitulation to the Hindu
philosophy of many faces, one God.  Even saying that on his program
plants some seeds of possibilities that may sprout later on in someone
who hears it today.  It's not quite the doctrine of monotheism that
the Christian fundamentalists generally teach.