> Dear Super Radiance Community,
>
> Please call your friends and make today a party for welcoming
> Purusha's arrival this evening!
>
> Much work is needed before they arrive, so you should go directly to
> Building 152 or 153 to help.
>
> BUILDING 153
>
> Mainly the needs are for cleaning and room set-up. Some of the
> cleaning will be deep cleaning.

In all these calls for people to help, I notice that there's never any
mention of what the people who help will get in return.  Is it
unspiritual to ask what the TMO is planning on doing in return for all
this sla--I mean, free labor?  A month's free dome badge, for instance?
An all-you-can-eat-tofu-and-zucchini bash? Anybody know?
Sal