------ Original Message ------
From: Jennine Fellmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Purusha Arrives Early This Evening

Dear Alumni and Friends,

Seventy Purusha are on the plane heading for Fairfield as you read this. We
need everyone's help today to prepare for their arrival. Let's have finished
buildings ready for them. I am hoping our local Alumni can make a difference
today. We'd like to have their rooms available BEFORE they get here.

Please come to Frat 152, or Frat 153 NOW and pitch in. There are many needs,
many hands will make it go quickly. Bring your friends, teenagers, neighbors,
anyone who can come and help. Even for an hour. I look forward to seeing all
our bright glowing Alumni there today. We are the innovative ones, we are the
creative ones, we are the chosen ones, at least for today. . .

Thanks for all your help.

Jennine Fellmer
Alumni Association

Jai Guru Dev