Wow. Could this be true about Debbie? To the person who posted this about
someone's
personal life where are you getting this kind of information from? Debbie
deserves our prayers if this information is true. MMY has gotten in trouble in
the past with the TMX organization
back in 1985 with TM and TM Sidhi practitioners who meditated too much and
came down with side effects that are not positive. Why MMY keeps pushing the
nervous systems of some people is beyond me. This could effect MMY  spiritual
growth when he passes over. His status in the fifth dimension could be
lowered. If the information is true my heart goes out to her and her  family.
Just a
word of advise to everyone out their that can be passed on. If  you're having
problems in your programs slow down. You might want to meditate  only once a
day. If your doing the Sidhi's and your screaming or throwing things  against
the wall stop your program and just meditate and take it from their. If  you
move to fast on the spiritual path you can have an emotional or  physiological
fallout. Don't listen to TM teachers who say your just unstressing  and
continue. They have no brains in their heads when they talk like this. It  is
common sense. And believe it or not MMY lacks in common sense at times even
though everyone thinks he's enlightened. Love and Light. Lou  Valentino