I'm sorry, this is pure bullsh*t. Will someone please
explain to me how an herb will prevent the massive
cell death from radiation and the exact mechanics?
What utter nonsense. Kind of like saying vitamin C
will prevent car crashes.

http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/nov222006/update11522020061122.asp