--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablusos108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<nablusos108@>
> > wrote:
> > > This little thing, changing a word here and there in a silly
> article,
> > > and all the TM-haters goes bananas. They seem to become more
and
> more
> > > desperate as the success from the Invincible America course
grows
> > > stronger.
> > >
> > > There is a great purification going on worldwide, and the TM-
> haters
> > > are just in the middle of it.
> > >

> > **************
> >
> > It is because I am not a TM-hater that I object to the pointless
> > rewriting of an article in order to give TMers a distorted view
of
> what
> > is going on in the press. This sort of suppression of actual
facts
> is
> > typical of weak regimes, like North Korea and other Communist or
> 3rd
> > world dictatorships.
> >
> > The WP article was read by lots of people (their print Sunday
> edition
> > goes to one million, plus however many read their free web
> edition).
> > The invincibleamerica.org site is read by a handful of TMers. So
> > editing out material that the TM PR guys found objectionable has
no
> > effect on the public, but is intended merely to make TMers feel
> good
> > about what a great job they are doing spreading good news about
TM.
> > This false and self-congratulatory attitude does the TMO no good,
> and
> > sooner or later, when these Scientology-like gimmicks become well-
> known
> > in the media world, TM PR efforts will be derided, just as
Stalin's
> > airbrushing of photos to eliminate enemies.
> >
> > Logical and adult people would have written a letter to the
editor
> of
> > the WP explaining what TM is (certainly not a breath-control
> technique
> > as described in the article) and ignored mentions of homeopathic
> > remedies,etc. What the TMO gets instead of logical and adult is
Bob
> > Roth's pathetic lying...
>

> Agreed. My point is only that it is not much of a big deal. This
> fellow makes a small mistake in his eagerness and them he
apologies.
> Why all this agitation over a small thing ?

************

Well, obviously, you like TM, as do I, so it's important to share
this Vedic technology with the world. Bob Roth did not make a mistake
here -- it's part and parcel of the defective and inadequate
personalities that run the TMO, deliberate policy that they pursue
over and over regardless of the fact that it does not produce results
(useful results, although all sorts of negative publicity is
generated). Also, Roth did not make any real apology -- the altered
WP story is still on the invincibleamerica.org web site, and clearly
he is not telling the truth about the way this thing played out.

I would not describe myself as agitated over this issue, but it
certainly is annoying to see birdbrains managing the movement. But
that's life in the Kaliyuga, which cannot see its trends reversed
instantaneously, or there would be "fear and havoc":

http://geocities.com/bbrigante/retards.html#light