<snip>
> Sounds like the Maharishi Gulag program.  I think 60 Minutes might
want
> to do a story.

There is a unique feature here in Santa Clara, California where I
live; a convent pretty much in the center of town, surrounded by adobe
walls, about ten feet in height, the grounds sheltered by palms and a
large grove of olive trees. There is a long driveway of about 75 yards
to the main building, and although I have passed it many times, I've
never been able to see anyone within the grounds. No windows are
visible from the outside either. It has been around for about one
hundred years. Poor bastards.