--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kaladevi93 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kaladevi93 <no_reply@>
> him
> > > or heard his talk on
> by
> > > nature...
> > > >
> > > Kind of funny to say someone that calls himself Vajranatha is a
> > > spiritual anarchist, don't you think? That name sounds very much
> > > aligned with organized religion, probably Tibetan Buddhism. Oh
> well,
> > > one person's spiritual anarchist is another's religous shill, eh?
> > >

> > Don't know much about the Naths do ya Jim?
> >
> Please explain.

Thanks, that did answer my question. BTW, do you have some strange foot fetish
or do
you just enjoy sticking your foot in your mouth?

 To answer your question there is probably no other group of yogins that would
be
considered less of an "organized religion" than the Nathas. They do epitomize
freedom
and sahaja.