> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablusos108"
> <nablusos108@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "llundrub" <llundrub@>

> > > -----Frankly, his lack of understanding, wish to trample my
> religion
> > > (whether he was right or not), and wish to beat Vaj at some
game
> have
> > > lowered my estimation of him. I didn't know he was such a
> putz.This
> > is why
> > > people that take pictures with gurus and post them on the
> internet as
> > if
> > > they mean something are not to be trusted. I had thought Jim
was
> > wiser,
> > > smarter person. I guess one expects more maturity from others
as
> they
> > all
> > > get older.
> >
> > This Vaj/llundrup team, what payroll are they on ?
> >
> I don't personally include llundrub on the "vaj" TB team.

Do some Ritam on it. When "Vaj" makes a fool of himself llundrub is
never very far away to cloud the matter claiming "Vaj" meant it
differently. I's a pattern and it has been going on for a long time.
Perhaps they are just religious, fundamentalist friends.

When "Vaj" takes a holiday, or is preoccupied with other matters,
llundrup will fill his shoes with, admittingly, a more sofisticated
language but with the same ideas. When llundrup is less active, "Vaj"
will be more active.
Like the americans say; Go figure.