TorquiseB writes snipped:
I was happy with them for many years, and then when
"more" began happening less and less, I decided to
beat feet and look for it on the road. I have never
been unable to find it there.

"More" in the TM movement, "more" on the road. It's
still "more," and it still draws me. So I thank
Maharishi for being the first person I ever ran
into who managed to put it into words.

TomT:
In Jed McKennas first and second books he plays with the image of the
bus in Ken Kelseys era that had the word Further painted on the front.
Your comment above brought that image up powerfully. Thanks TOm