On Dec 19, 2006, at 10:36 AM, sparaig wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
wrote:

Are you serious with the last part here, that the TMO
can enter his home/apartment?

Yes, deadly serious. we had a good laugh about it (I did anyway).

The interesting thing is, I have told a few other people I know who
are interested in buying here and they agree that the company that
built the site (not the TMO but obviously all movement chaps and
dedicated in everyway) should have the right to keep it "pure". And I
imagine people who live there will be upset at any deviations from
the norm, bad for "coherence" you see.

If you buy a home in order to be in a "pure" community, you want everyone else to be in-
step with you as well.

I'm sure many Nazis felt *exactly* the same way, so don't worry, you're not alone.