This is the one site where I can write this and feel safe about it.

Just about everything I have ever heard on the news about Saddam Hussein was
propaganda.  Especially since I did not hear of him very much until 1991.   He
had been President of Iraq from 68.   Seems strange that when he would really
make the news would be when he invaded Kuwait.  He was not killed over Kuwait
but this is when he made the news.  He did not make the news when he killed 148
Shiites nor when he was fighting on behalf of the US with Iran.   He was not
killed because of these things either.   Why was he killed?  How many people
has George Bush killed?  Since SH never actulled pulled the trigger or dropped
any bombs or gassed any people either.  If we add up all of the pople that he
killed vs all of the people Killed by GW I think GW would get the prize.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

In the US we have a guy who was never elected to the office he holds, who stole
the election which made him president.  Who lied to the world in his propaganda
to invadea country.   A person who created a catastrophy in his own country, in
order to get control of a region to support a pipeline.  What had happened to
justice? what has happened to democracy?  what is the real story of the world
we live in?  Why was Saddam really killed?   These are my questions on this
subject.

Saddam will be seen as a martyr because he is one.  He is a product of what
happens when you support the US.   He never had anything to do with Terror.
He gave up the weapons the US gave him in following the rules laid by the US.
WHY WAS HIS COUNTRY INVADED AND WHY WERE SO MANY COUNTRIES PASSIVE TO THIS
EVENT?  WHAT IS THE REAL SITUATION HERE?  WHY DO AMERICANS SO READY ACCEPT AND
FORGET?

HELP ME BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW.