> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > (Visit page
> > > http://excellenceinaction.globalgoodnews.com/06-aug/india3.html
for
> > > further information on the peace-creating power of groups of
Vedic
> > > Pandits.)
> >
> > Wow. I spent the day editing product announcements.
> >
> > Pundits as product. What a concept.
>
> I'm a little surprised that no one else has commented
> on this particular Web page. It seems to me that there
> are several interesting things about it.
>
> First, it seems clear that the future of the TM move-
> ment is spelled out here. There has been a shift in
> the marketing paragidm. They are no longer positioning
> themselves as providers of a meditation product for
> individual consumers; they are now positioning themselves
> as providers of Indian boys who will chant and meditate
> for you so that you don't have to. I find that interesting.

It's not that the pundits are doing yagyas and meditating so that
people don't have to, it's that the pundits are doing this in order
to reduce levels of stress in the atmosphere to the point where
people can meditate. There is so much unhappiness in the world that
ordinary people cannot do TM -- the atmosphere will not allow people
to be happy.