On Jan 2, 2007, at 4:46 PM, sparaig wrote:

I read this a couple of months ago. What an idiot!--it's amazing to
me that this ever got published. It's quite clear the guy never was
initiated into Clear Light Meditation, but he's quick to attempt to
associate TM with that type of meditation. OTOH I guess it's a good
thing to have some science on just how desperate and truly deluded TM
researchers have gotten. Once again, it would be hilarious if it
wasn't all so rather saddening.

Perhaps you should send your comments to the editors. There's a link for "efeedback" at the
URL below...

Yeah, I saw that originally. I'd rather educate current researchers of TM tactics and claims (i.e the "effortless" lie, etc.).

At a certain point you just shake your head in disgust. Someone recently complained of "why do people sling mud" and a response was 'well then don't do asinine things to encourage such affronts.' Well this just about takes the cake kiddo.