--- nablusos108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think they went somewhere to feed their lower
> selves; money and
> sex. This includes former Purushas who understood
> that the programme
> for evolution that Maharishi gave them was simply to
> much for them to
> digest. They wanted a break, a break from Tapas.
> Interestingly,
> Maharishi once said "once a Purusha, always a
> Purusha. If you want to
> marry, do it and come back." Always including and
> liberal. With
> unending love.

And when were you on Purusha, Nablusos?

> Then there are all those who just joined the
> Movement because it
> seemed a good thing to do, out of curiosity, or
> because it was cool.
> Probably the majority involved in the Movement where
> not very serious.

And this is based on what? When did you become a TM
teacher and on what course? How long did you teach for
and how many did you teach? Why aren't you teaching
now?

> Why should the Movement "reconcile" with such ? They
> need to
> reconcile with themselves rather. The Movement never
> needed us, we
> needed the Movement; the knowledge, the experience
> of what we
> ultimately are.
>
> That hordes of people have left the Movement is
> hardly the fault of
> the Movement or Maharishi. It boils down to one
> simple quality of the
> masses: layziness. It is hardly the fault of
> Knowledge when it
> hits "The hard rocks of Ignorance."

I see. So everyone who has left the TMO is "lazy" and
inadequate in some way? Very curious take. So the TMO
is perfect and evryone who has left it is at fault in
some way?