On Jan 7, 2007, at 4:21 PM, llundrub wrote:

TM teachers are acharayas, or mine was anyway. He had personally seen every single deva ever mentioned anywhere and all the rest. He was a master, but forever unrecorded, and merely a TM teacher. However he raised my kundalini which I know because I saw it, and he passed his sidhi onto me. Real life acharyas in the West. of course, I haven't heard from him in 20 years and I'm sure he dropped out of TM long ago.

That's all well and fine llundrub, but isn't an acharya more than that?

If the same person could also explain the relative aspect of that knowledge, then we'd agree.

It would be interesting to know what happened to your initiator.