> In a message dated 1/7/07 1:27:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> It's  typical religious cognitive dissonance. They are terrified of
any
> threat  to their view of the world so they try and control the flow
of
> information. I think these people should be stopped because they
are
> putting a brake on progress.
>
> We are supposed to be truth seekers  aren't we?
>

> Yet you want to control the flow of information so they are
silenced. You
> are worse than they are.

Not silenced, just moved to their proper place, religious book shops
are the place for this sort of thing not educational establishments.

What's the point of a visitors centre where you can't find out what
people actually KNOW about something and instead get fobbed off with
a load of ancient whimsy.

They'll be teaching it in schools next!