> Standard

> > > invade
> > > make
> is
> reacts, we
> US
> > > and

> check.
> were
> their
> > > isn't
> not
> > > when

> > > occurred
> cycle.

> rockets
> > > and
> villages,
> > > border
> [1]
> were

> > > hostilities.
> Israeli
> of
> (wikipedia.org)

> > > Hezbollah
> Hezbollah
> > > is

> > > that the
> Hezbollah -
> > > with

> Israel
> > > though
> times
> > > position

> silence
> > > for
> > >
> > > No, of course not.

> > > attitudes
> dysfunctional
> > > humans.

> > > You are implying that I am anti-Israeli, and I am not. I am
> saying
> > > that both sides must recognize what they are doing, and not
> continue
> > > to all hold the position that they are somehow 100% right and
> the
> > > other side is 100% wrong. I am not suggesting it is an easy
> thing to
> > > do, just that it is the only way the bloodshed will stop.
> > >

> > Implying? I'm throwing it your face!
>
> Proud of that are you?
>
> You really missed that? And how
> > can you deny it?
> >
> > You errors this time:
> >
> > Is any of the parties really claiming to be 100% right and the
> other
> > 100% wrong..? Certainly not the Israelis or their government.
>
> That is the way CNN and others report it.

CNN? That's your authoritative source of information for world affairs..?!

Man, did you ever shoot yourself in the foot with that confession :-)

> > Are you sure accepting your oversimplified and naive statement
> > statement as a fact is the ONLY way "bloodshed will stop?"
> >
> Suggestions?

(1) Israel is wiped off the map

(2) Radical Islam is wiped off the map

(3) All the Jim Flanegans and Sparaigs of this world are rounded up
and executed - upon which Evil-doers around the world realize there
are no more suckers lefts to fool, or quarters where to hide, and they
decide they have no other alternative then to get with the program of
the good guys - and everyone lives happily ever after

(4) Huge UFOs mysteriously appears over all big cities in the world -
making mankind forget about their quarrels

(5) The Maharishi Effect causes everyone to hold hands and sing
Jambalaya