Hey, it's all transcendental, right! Most TM'er are mixed up when it
comes to understanding the differentations of CC, GC and UC.  MMY
explains it so poorly that anybody who reads the Gita is sure to be
confused. Here, I'll unravel it for you!

CC is Self Realization, realization of your Soul! Not Brahman!

GC is Realization of YOUR greater Soul, God the creator Brahma or the
fromless 'Christ' IN creation.

UC is realization of Brahman the Being beyond and IN creation as his
personal God Brahma. Get it?  Each level is more expanded than the
previous like circles within circles. I feel your pain!  :-)