> off_world_beings wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> >> "Children of Men" opened this last weekend in theaters across
the
> >> country.  This is a movie that Barry saw last fall in Dublin
and
> >> reported here.  I plan to see it this week.>>
> >>

> > Barry must have been drunk when he saw it. Its not very good.
They
> > compared it to Blade Runner. No way. More like something that
should
> > have been made for a BBC TV series. Pretty bad. Some ok acting
though.

> > OffWorld
> >

> Great film!  I just returned from seeing it.  Well worth seeing.
What
> were you drinking?>>

Its really not that good and is terrible compared to Blade Runner
which it has been compared to. It is mediocre.
Maybe being British one is put off by it more because you are used
to the culture, and there were TV series a lot like that on British
TV growing up.

A bit like the movie "The Queen" is very popular here in the States,
but I found it so so.

OffWorld