From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of bob_brigante
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 4:20 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] the ordinary man in the streets can simply not
desire such a thing...

MAHARISHI----------"We will be raising together. The Vedic
expression of this is: Saha nav avatu - be all of us together. And
in this togetherness of this simplest form of awareness is the seed
of immortality. So we'll all be together. Saha nav avatu. Saha nau
bhunaktu - let us eat together, let's experience together. In
togetherness we'll fulfill ourselves. Saha nav avatu - Saha nau
bhunaktu - Saha viryam karavavahai. Let us be vital together. In
togetherness, in coherence, is vitality. And in this vitality is the
seed of invincibility, immortality, all possibilities. Saha nav
avatu - Saha nau bhunaktu - Saha viryam karavavahai - Tejasvi nav
adhitam astu - let's be radiating truth - let's be radiating the
light of life. Tejasvi nav adhitam astu - all together we radiate
life. Ma vidvisavahai _ Never we shall denounce anyone. Never we
shall entertain any negativity from anyone. No conflicts in our
families, n conflicts in our thinking, in our behavior. Ma
vidvisavahai. We will not create turbulence anywhere. We will not
doubt anything. Ma vidvisavahai. It's a very great teaching to
maintain togetherness. And in togetherness is maintenance of
relationship.. And in this is the maintenance of infinite
correlation value, which is the level of immortality. In
togetherness is vitality, in togetherness is that value of infinite
coherence and therefore we will never be seperated. A great teaching
for all times.

One group - we are a very powerful group, because we function from
that level of invincibility. Immortality - this is our ground - and
therefore we are most powerful, we are invincible. But invincible we
are as a group. And therefore we shall not allow a taint of
difference to become predominant. In our group, some are more
intelligent, some are less intelligent, but these more or less are
relative values. Our field of existence is not relative, is non-
relative, and therefore we do not promote differences. We are like
the 5 fingers: one is little thicker, one is little thinner, one is
little tinier, one is little taller. All the 5 have different
features, but all together make a grip. If they were alike, the grip
would not be a grip. We have the grip of pure knowledge - the
ability to fulfill all our desires. Now we are siiting with some
desires, desires of such great magnitude, that the ordinary man in
the streets can simply not desire such a thing. It's only
the Governors of the Age of Enlightenment, who have the technique to
function from the field of all possibilities. They only can desire.
And when we are in this position of desiring, we have that position,
because we know how to desire within ourselves, so that deep in
ourselves in the process of desiring we go - and the desire will be
fulfilled.

We are in a very lucky position, a very fortunate and lucky
position, that we are gaining ground on that level of performance
that does not require energy or effort. In an effortless way, on
which we have mastery now, the effortless natural path of turning
inside, we desire - and all the laws of nature will be working for us
to fulfill that desire. So when we have that status, that every wish
of ours will be fulfilled, we will have wishes that bring peace,
prosperity, health in the direction of immortality, all possibilities
to every nation, to every family, and to members of every family.
That is our capability, because we have known how to function from
that level of infinite correlation, where the information flows
unrestricted. Our ground is the slippery ground of no friction, a
frictionless flow. This is our field of performance - and this is
the reason, why we can have any wish and we will collectively come
out with its fulfillment. Ma vidvisavahai - we will
not entertain any differences. We will sympathize with the abilities
of the incapables. Sympathize, sympathy. If our neighbor can't do
it, we certainly have the ability to do it, we'll do it. Help thy
neighbor is a natural functioning of the laws of nature. All the
laws of nature are in our favour and we are growing more and more in
the ability to utilize the whole potential of nature, the infinite
potential of natural law for the fulfillment of our desires.

That is the reason why we want to have expressed all our desires in
our family and then we have it in our hearts. And we'll see that all
the desires get fulfilled. MA VIDVISAVAHAI is the secret..........."

GURU PURNIMA----------July 27, 1980----------SEELISBERG, SWITZERLAND