We need to remind Bush this is not a dictatorship!
http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Bush_tells_60_Minutes_no_matter_0113.html
Perhaps Monday morning folks ought to go to their HR department and bump
their exemptions for taxes.  We could stop this war overnight by
bankrupting the government.  No funds, no war.