> On Jan 19, 2007, at 9:59 PM, m2smart4u2000 wrote:
> >> Why doesn't anyone ever name names on this site. Who is dying and
> > who shot themselves?
>
> M2, you're on campus, right?  Heard anything about any suicides?  I
> haven't, and there hasn't been anything in the papers either.
Would
> definitely be front-page news in a town this size.

I think this rumor may have been started by
Knapp on his blog:

Sad News: Possible MUM Suicide

Posted by John M. Knapp, LMSW at 1/19/2007 10:36:00 AM

We have received a report this morning that a Maharishi University of
Management recently committed suicide by a shot to the head. We hope
to confirm this report this morning. We express condolences to the
family and friends of the deceased.