From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of sparaig
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 4:12 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Death and Stuff

I'm sure it varies from person to person, but the only members of Purusha I
know/knew
were people like Rick Archer, George Brown, and the like. Rick can speak for
himself, but
George Brown's family was entirely supportive of his involvement with
Purusha, at least
according to his sisters.

Early in my movement involvement my father said, "hey, I'm not happy, so who
am I to tell you how to be happy." He meditated, went to Poland Spring and
the Amherst SCI symposium and various residence courses, but still died an
alcoholic. My mother spent 9 months in Switzerland on International Staff,
took the first phase of TTC, lived in FF, etc. So both were supportive, but
both, towards the end of their lives, began to grumble about aspects of the
TMO they found weird, unfair, etc. One of my sisters lives on campus in an
SV house, her husband is on faculty, kids in MSAE/MUM, the whole enchilada.
But she's supportive of what I'm doing now.