> On Jan 20, 2007, at 9:40 PM, sparaig wrote:
>
> > If you mean someone who reports the above plus shows pure
> > transcending for an entire 20
> > minute meditation period, every mediation period, then no studies
> > have been published on
> > such people.
>
> Turiyatita? Try continuous samadhi, 24/7/365.

Sigh. Please point me to a study or studies on people who show continuous
breath
suspension for 20 minutes at a time under lab conditions rather than ambiguous
results
found in a cave some place using portable equipment with questionable
calibration. Hell, for
20 minutes continuous breath suspension associated with samadhi rather than
just holding
your breath, show me ANY research at all.