"Dressed in ancient costumes, worshipers standing near the temple's
imposing Corinthian columns recited hymns calling on the Olympian
Zeus, ''King of the gods and the mover of things,'' to bring peace to
the world."

The names have changed but the "appease the gods" silliness remains
the same.  I hope Raja Tony straightens them out on the true names of
the  "real" gods we are supposed to appease to have real effects in
the world. (and who the International money order should be made out to)

This article made my day, thanks Marek.  Sam Harris is right on.
Huston, we have a problem!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>