--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Chadwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dick Cavett once asked Maharishi in an interview if he would fly for
him.  M. said no.  "Is it because you can't, or because you
won't?"  "Because I won't," M. replied.  Years later Swami
Swaroopananda commented to Kropinski that perhaps then next time
Mahesh Yogi flies to India he should try skipping the plane, yuk yuk
yuk (sounds like the gauntlet has been laid down to me).  On the other
hand, Joyce Collin-Smith's point is that M. is one of those people you
anger at your own peril (and it's not just because he has money).
Charlie Lutes said he saw M. (or at least an apparition of him) walk
through walls.  Jerry Jarvis said M. would close his eyes and see if
it was safe to go through stop signs at about 90 m.p.h.  Safety first,
anyone?

Fun anecdotes- Thanks!