It's all Maya.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Gimbel
  To: fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:59 AM
  Subject: [FairfieldLife] 'Surge Lacks Voltage'

  Like the President's speach, there is no 'electricity' in this surge.
  By the amount of chaos, and torture, the Iraqis are going through...
  It will take a lot more of some kind of voltage, to subdue this situation.
  To me it all seems like more of the same,
  And a prelude to a confrontation with Iran.
  Oh well, there's always the .Maharishi Effect'.
  Hope it can pull us through.
  Save us, Maharishi!
  Can we influence the sun, I sure hope so...
  I heard, just this week, that:
  Solar flares are the latest thing;
  They're saying increased solar activity,
  Like on the sun, when one comes,
  And the sun is facing the earth;
  Unimaginable energy is released...
  And with the,  increase the magnitude of storms;
  Effecting the magnetic field of the earth...
  Which effects storm patterns and the jet stream, also,
  With a predicted solar storm, around the year 2012;
  Which could be devastating, so they say...
  I sure hope we can damp down all these conditions,
  With the powerful meditation techniques we have been taught.
  And have whatever it takes in the group practice:
  So, whatever it will take.
  R.G.

  always stay connected to friends.