I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really
enjoying this latest snafu on Yahoo. It's provided
me with a fun and interesting lesson in awareness.

As far as I can tell, the delay between when you
send your post and when it appears is about ten
hours. So I'm just now seeing posts I made this
morning, over breakfast.

And as I read them, it's like I can't identify
with them at all. I'm in a completely different
state of attention reading them than I was when
I wrote them. And from this new state of attention,
I see what I had written before from an entirely
different point of view.

I often find my self laughing at my self. Or
rather, that self, this morning's self. It's toast,
a goner, an ex-parrot. It's bleedin' demised.

I think of this as progress, because the new
self laughs more.

. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .

Shit. Now I've got my self wondering what the
new self will think of this post tomorrow
morning, when I get to read it. :-)