> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kaladevi93 <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >  From the TM Free blog:

<snip>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rmy108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What a jerk!  Whoever posted this, and other anti TM posts I've
read
> on Fairfield Life, always have this, "I'm more holy than you" ring
> and are fundamentalists in themselves.  Whoever you are, don't you
> realize that there are many, many people that have had true Self-
> Realization through the TM path, which not only makes your post
> totally irrevelevant, but more importantly shows that it is not
> necessarily true.  The TM path has come directly out of the
> Shankaracharya tradition.  Are you going to try to tell me that
the
> Shankaracharya tradition is not valid either?
> Why can't you just keep your opinions to yourself?  Whatever you
> believe is fine and I can respect it.  But why waste your time
> trying to take down someone else's spiritual beliefs?  Does it
make
> you feel better about yourself because you think you have
the "true
> way" and you're going to help all of us poor souls who have been
> deluded by Maharishi?  Thanks, but no thanks.

Vaj, Barry, and 'kalidevi' are all perfect examples of how the ego
acts to prevent its annihilation just prior to Self-realization:

Having each earlier heavily invested themselves in TM and not been
able to achieve Self-realization with the practice, the ego in each
one then makes the determination for each of them that it wasn't the
ego that had an issue with TM (when in fact it did; it was, and is,
fighting for its illusory life...), it was the practice of TM, the
teaching of TM, and the teacher of TM that the ego decides is
defficient. So the ego makes up a lot of stuff about how TM isn't
the right practice for it, and Maharishi isn't the right teacher for
it. And then, egos being what they are, the ego holds each of these
three under its sway and convinces them that not only is TM wrong
for them, it is wrong for everyone! Similar to that phrase which
exemplifies the hold of the ego: "everyone is wrong, but you...".
This is why they find time in their lives to continue posting
negative things about TM on a forum, when none of the three
practices TM. It is all the sway of the ego and each one is
completely lost in the ego dream. Given each of Vaj's, Barry's
and 'kalidevi''s heavily invested ego trips, I don't think any of
them wants to wake up any time soon.