--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> David Fiske wrote:
> > I've read it as he sent me an electronic copy
> >
> Does Conny say anything about the Maharishi being a "perv" as claimed
> by Vaj?
>
> Vaj wrote:
> > He is supposed to have an English version of his
> > biography out. I know the Swedish version has been
> > out for a while, just not certain on the English one.
> >
> > It will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

Conny's book "Behind The Mask Of The Clown" deals mainly with his time
with Sai Baba. There's a little about MMY in there but I beleive Conny
plans to right another book that would focus more on his time with MMY.

There's plenty of other souces available to learn of MMY's many
indescretions with women (including the sexie sadie files on this
site), although I'm sure Conny will have something to say as well.