from the 1969 rock opera "Hair" by Galt McDermott
Lyrics for: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (recorded by 5th Dimension)

"When the moon is in the seventh house,
And Jupiter aligns with Mars ...
Then peace will guide the planets,
And love will steer the stars.

Chorus: "This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius,
Age of Aquarius. Aquarius, Aquarius!

"Harmony and understanding,
Sympathy and trust abounding.
No more falsehoods or derisions,
Golden living dreams of vision.
Mystic crystal revelation ...
And the mind's true liberation:
Aquarius, Aquarius!

"Let the sun shine.
Let the sun shine in,
Oh sun, shine in!"

it so happens, in the Jyotish zodiac (not Western),
the Sun is moving into Aquarius  ~this evening~ (2/12/07),
[Sun = our sense of truthful identity and purpose]

And in addition, we have Jupiter in Scorpio, a Mars-ruled sign;
and Mars in Sagittarius, a Jupiter-ruled sign: this is
referred to as a Mutual Exchange of planetary energies.

according to my friend, San Francisco jyotishi Sam Geppi:
Jupiter = our philosophies, guiding principles and social duties,
Mars = our courage and vital strength

thus, the current Mars/Jupiter exchange is quite favorable: it
"unites our courageous and powerful actions with a
worthy, uplifting goal." = a very good time for aggressive
spiritual practises, like Invincible America!

it does not surprise me that the song lyrics from Hair
seem quite accurate (according to the above jyotish insights).

i happen to be from Staten Island, and so does Galt McDermot.

Not that anything too great comes from Staten Island,
(other than the worlds largest garbage dump, lol)
but it so happens i knew his son Vincent McDermot, because
we both went to the same TM Center!

pretty cosmic, huh? its all connected ... aham brahmasmi!