In a message dated 2/12/2007 9:06:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  "George_deforest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> a  soul real close to enlightenment will probably
> come back to the earth  plane right away,
> and now he gets to finish the job with a brand new  body.

Nice to know it works like clockwork iyo. I mean he's probably  like a
nice piece of wood. Just needs to come back for some 400 grit  sanding
and a coat of varnish. Should be able to get it done by the time  he's
a teenager.

lurk

How can you be so sure he will be  back? Maybe he has evolved to the point
that his health issue needed to  release him from this planet. There are many
in
Fairfield-Hundreds who will  not be coming back as they have already outgrown
this planet and  are volunteering. That means if they came from the fifth or
sixth  dimension they will go back to the level that they came from. It is a
saved space for them. I did not know Curtis but I have a feeling he will  not
be back and is with his spiritual family and is very happy. God bless  him for
all of his wonderful work here. I'm sure he was a very special  soul. Lou.