> --- hugheshugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <drpetersutphen@>
> > wrote:

> > reaching
> > from
> > >
> > > Ramana Maharishi to hugheshugo:" Find out who's
> > having
> > > this experience."
> > >

> > I'm pretty sure it's me.
>

> Ramana M. "And who is this me?"

One of the Waking Down teachers tried this approach with me, and all
she did was piss me off. My perception was that the internal landscape
was John Alexander Stanleyness all the way down, and no one could talk
me out of it. Of course, after my Waking Down brand Second Birth
Awakening, the true internal landscape was realized, and I groked what
she had been trying to do.