In a message dated 2/13/2007 8:13:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Did Paul "surpass" Jesus?

I don't think so.

Would we ever have even heard of Jesus were it not for Paul?

I don't think so.

Why did God choose Paul?  Because he was a nice guy?

I don't think so (because Paul was not a nice guy).

So, why did God choose Paul?

'The first Christian. All the world still believes  in the authorship of the
"Holy Spirit" or is at least still affected by this  belief: when one opens
the Bible one does so for "edification. All the world still believes  in the
authorship of the "Holy Spirit" or is at least still affected by this  belief:
when one opens the Bible one does so for "edification.<WBR>"... That  it also
tells the story of one of the most ambitious and obtrusive of souls,  of a head
as superstitious as it was crafty, the story of the apostle  Pa Al
--Nietzsche (Daybreak, s.68,  trans. Walter Kaufmann).

Paul Mason  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ho.
Lawson English posting on google group AMT tells us, referring  to
Guru Dev:

'Like I said on FFL: MMY, though he will never  acknowledge the fact,
surpassed his Master many decades ago.'
'And I  know insider stories that you don't know and couldn't know
unless you  have Indian friends with family connections to the SBS
succession  story.'

Paul Mason says: Which you are going to share? Put up or shut  Lawson.

Lawson: Nope. I'm just going to claim special knowledge and  laugh.

Paul Mason: Then Lawson, you are a coward as well as a fool!
Interestingly, you are the first and only person I know of who has
every attempted to cast aspertions on the reputation of Guru Dev. In
your bid to champion his student Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, you dishonour
his guru? You have my utter contempt and scorn 1. for being a coward
2. being so dishonorable.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)

(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,  "Paul Mason" <premanandpaul@>
wrote:

>  > Guru Dev (Maharishi's guru) speaks on 'siddhis'
> > translated  into English
> > _http://tmfree.http://tmhttp_ (http://tmfree.blogspot.com/)
>  >

> Though MMY will never admit it, he surpassed  his Master many
decades ago.

____________________________________
Access over 1 million songs - _Yahoo!  Music Unlimited._
(http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/)

MMY did not surpass his teacher Guru Dev. The information I have is that
Guru Dev is presently in the beginning levels of the sixth dimension. MMY will
be in the third level of the fifth dimension when he passes over. Guru Dev is
not the marketing type. I have a feeling he is disappointed with some of the
higher ups who use his name to fit their agenda. I don't mean MMY I mean the
ones who will be fighting over the gold and the TMO when MMY leaves his body.
It  is possible to become so attached to the goal that you lose the innocence
of  humility and human connectedness. And even though many of you praise the
Guru,  their are
many leaders on this forum who are in more alignment with Guru Dev's desire
than MMY. It is not egotistical to believe in yourself. Is this not what Guru
Dev wanted. The Sidhi's are insignificant compared to the absolute. I love
doing  the Sidhi's program that Pantanjali has given to us but I also recognize

that powers are just slivers of light from the ever full light of love and
God. Love and Light. Lou.