--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's a construction contractor working at my house at the
> moment who used to employ the guy who robbed the bank. The robber
> is a meditator, although he may not still be meditating. The
> contractor told me the robber dude is bipolar and was very
> difficult to work with. He has a wife and a couple of
> grown sons.

It's the same guy who showed up at the rec center a couple months ago
and started behaving loudly and obnoxiously. One of the rec center
employees had to pull him aside and tell him to chill out. The guy
clearly has some mental health issues, and we speculated he may be
bipolar. I hope he gets the medical attention he needs.