> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, taskcentered <no_reply@>

> > > Except that the reactions in question weren't about
> > > the "success" of a "mass-market" spiritual master,
> > > which was what you stipulated above.
> >
> > John wants to make it one, using Scientology as the
> > counter example.
>
> Of course, and he's entirely welcome to start that
> discussion.  But he was trying, disingenuously and
> patronizingly, to make it appear that his question
> was just a continuation of the earlier exchange,
> which was in fact on a different topic.

I had no intention of being either disingenuous or patronizing. If I appeared
so, I
apologize. If you believe I should start another topic to discuss this, I'm
happy to. To my
way of thinking, my question evolved naturally out of the discussion at hand.

J.

---
John M. Knapp, LMSW
TM-Free Blog: 99 & 44/100% TM Free!