On Feb 17, 2007, at 11:41 AM, sparaig wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason" <premanandpaul@>
wrote:

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi - Separating Fact From Fiction
http://tmfree.blogspot.com/

Really ugly, especially the last question.
Shows your true colors, Paul.

Hey, you're just shooting the messenger...

I realize you're probably just being facetious, but in actuality that is the case. Paul's biography is the only objective bio extant. While I'm sure it goes against the grain for many TB's, he clearly has chosen to be factual and unbiased. If he really just wanted to make money he would definitely have included Mahesh's sexual exploits--after all, sex sells--and he has deliberately kept these out of the biography, as they are still in the realm of speculation, second-hand accounts and do not yet warrant detailed inclusion. This is what we should expect from an objective biographer.

I think it would also be clear to any objective reader who had some knowledge of mantra-shastra and Hinduism and had taken the time to read SBS's extant lectures, that there was a clear deviation between the teaching of SBS and Mahesh. It's definitely NOT a popular thing to say, but it is the objective truth of the matter.