On Feb 22, 2007, at 1:37 PM, sparaig wrote:

On Feb 21, 2007, at 11:12 PM, pranamoocher wrote:

I just read on the TM Free Blog a post by Sudarshan, that claims SCI
was written by a bunch of "Brits".
Was anyone involved in the writing of the SCI course and if so, would
this mean the course was developed by others without Maharishi's
direct
input?  Who did the writing?
Somebody had to be a great writer or group of writers to author this
series of lessons IMO if they were written w/out MMY's direction.

It's a great question. Ask Sudarsha on the blog: he was there for the
whole thing.

Which SCI lessons are these? The ones where MMY rambles on and on for hours at a time?

He was just leaving for a retreat when I asked him about SSRS (he knows nothing about the guy, so I'm really unsure about Dr. Pete's comments) so we'll have to find out when he returns.