Hi fellow FFLers

I have recently had troubles connecting to the internet, a problem
that the ISP acknowledges is their responsibility. I mention this
because I have only just picked up on this curious strand trashing me.

Why is it that those talking heads who try to trash me, never ever
come up with any souceable useful information to gainsay any of my
research or propositions? You just use me as the fall guy to give
vent to your fury which might be more appropriately directed to
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Shame on you!!!

Ironically, it is you who wish to appear as supporters, protectors
and advocates of TM, that seem to disprove just about ALL the claims
MMY made for his meditation.

Is it true that none of you are meditators and that you are hirelings
of some fundamentalist anti-MMY, anti-TM organisation in the pay of
the CIA?

Jay Gurudev