> People should keep in mind that cancer is the least of their
worries for this kind of thing
> anyway. If something causes cancer, its probably causing a host of
other health problems
> that researchers haven't bothered looking at. For example, not
every smoker gets lung
> cancer, but just about every smoker has lower lung capacity and
many have badly aging
> skin. Cell phone effects might be subtle: who notices if they're
10% more irritable? What
> about if they're gaining enlightenment at a 10% slower pace?
>
> http://it.moldova.org/stiri/eng/24632/
>
> LYON, France, Jan. 25 (UPI) -- A European study suggests people
using cell phones for 10
> or more years have a higher risk of developing brain tumors than do
non-cell phone
> users.

Bluetoothing should be OK for heavy cell users since it's much lower
power, right? I carry a non-bluetooth cell for 20 hrs/wk, but only
talk for about 10mins/week, not enough to worry about I believe. I
would be a lot more concerned about natural hazards like radon (which
is a big problem in Iowa http://www.cheec.uiowa.edu/misc/radon.html ).