--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Maharishi seems to denounce democracy. ( "Damn Democracy" )
>
> I will never accept this, until I see a bunch of people literally
> flying through the air spreading flowers of bliss.
>
>  Until then, I will never give up on democracy (and that is nothing
> to do with Bush's ignorant redneck understanding of the
issue....just
> to be clear for you Busheep warmonger retards)
>
> Where do you stand?
>   Make your case.
>
> And...please...don't give us some BS about enlightened Kings.
>  Until they are floating through the air dropping gold and bliss
> honey on everyone, they are just dead men walking.
>
> Where do you stand on democracy?
>
> Let us know
>
> Watch this first for inspiration, edification, and grist for the
mill:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCW3d63ug8&mode=related&search=
>
> OffWorld

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

One of the scariest/funniest things anyone ever  said to me was
that "the best ruler for any country is the person with the most
coherent brainwaves"

I had to interogate him for a while to make sure he was serious (he
was!)

Let's stick with democracy to keep nutters like this out of high
office, especially if they insist on wearing little gold crowns.