--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You are supposed to read the book BEFORE you make your comments.
> Maharishi Patanjali says: "When thought ceases, the Transcendental
> Absolute stands by itself, refers to Itself, as a witness to the
> world" - 'tada drastuh svarupe vasthanam'. Y.S. I.1.3

Why do you bother Richard ? This Vaj is lost in his own delusion and
agenda. He does not digest what you write, nor does he want to.
According to Lou Valentino, fellows like him might well be evicted to a
more suitable place by our Space Brothers, where he will be amongst
fellowmen, a place where negativity will abound. He is begging for it
to happen.