On Mar 5, 2007, at 10:21 PM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

sparaig wrote:
So, I'm at my computer about 5PM and I briefly close my eyes
to rest them and my mantra flits through my mind and 20 or 30
minutes later I open my eyes and realize that I have been
meditating, and all this happened because I intended to?

It's like dipping fabric in a dye and bringing it out to fade in the
sun. Then you put it back in the dye and bring it out to the sun. Like
that, the color becomes fast. What's so surprising about that?

Long term exposure to many dyes can cause cancer?