<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think both you (Judy) and Turq just continue to cartoonize each
> other for the joy of fucking with each other.  Judy, you are not a
> true believer, and Turq says stuff just to get you rolling.  It is
a dynamic that seems to be working for the  purpose of your own
> entertainment.  So when people outside don't see it as a value
issue, or take it seriously in the way you pretend to, why are you
surprised? You are both insightful enough to see through the
caricature your have made of each other.  No one has any higher
moral ground here. You are just enjoying playing with each other.
This is not something that needs to be fixed, it is not broken.  I
tune in every day and enjoy it too.  Polarity for hilarity.  High
fives all around.

Good synopsis.

lurk