> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > > I might remind the more thoughtful and sane
> > > TM practitioners here (and there are many of
> > > you) that what Judy is reacting to here is
> > > the publishing of HER OWN WORDS, without
> > > alteration.
> > >
> > > That, in her universe, is morally reprehensible.
> >
> > Nope, wrong again.  What's morally reprehensible
> > is your motivation: to shut up your critics and
> > the TM supporters here, the people you call
> > "interlopers."
>
> But Judy...RATHER than trying to "shut you up,"
> I am ENCOURAGING you to post -- as much as you
> like, and on any subject you want.

None of us needs encouragement to post as much
as we like (although you attempted to have a
limit put on the number of our posts awhile
back, remember?) on any subject we want.

I repeat what is surely transparent as glass to
everyone here: Your disingenuous claim
notwithstanding, your intention is to intimidate
us "interlopers" into shutting up.

It isn't working.

 I won't even