> On Mar 7, 2007, at 8:19 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > Barry, all of us--including yourself--understand
> > what you're attempting here: you're trying to
> > shut your critics up
>
> He's trying to shut you up by reposting your words and actually
> encouraging you to say more?  Wow, that Barry sure is clever.
>
> Sal

My take on Judy's response is that Barry is quoting posters out of
context or in a misleading context to make points of his, whatever
they might be. Why she thinks it will shut up anyone, least of all
her I don't know, but her point is valid.

On the other hand, as I've said before, I am just glad to have him
serving my purpose, whatever his motives might be. If he wants to
post things selectively I have no issue with it whatsoever.