I was thinking that making the sidhis optional made you an Outlaw
Josey Wales.  I'll do sunyama on your program to get all the details!

Thanks for the Chilis' burger tip, we have one around here.  If the El
Presidente margarita is one of the real deal, no slushy crap versions,
I could dig it. We have a Burger Joe's chain around DC that has a good
burger. I am also a big fan of Fudrucker's ostrich burger.  It totally
rocks, and no, it doesn't taste just like chicken!