Yes, it should read trained people but they should have a  vedic lifestyle.
They should be dedicated to preserve the purity. Looking into the sheet for the
chanting is not bad. Checking these people is hard if they are good or not.
Anyway, if they do not do good they are responsible for their act. By cheating
they will earn bad karma and they will pay for that.

Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Vaj wrote:

> On Mar 12, 2007, at 8:52 AM, Preeti wrote:
>
>>> What determines that the group performing the Yagya
>>> is highly evolved? For example, does the price
>>> charged correspond to their level of evolution?
>>
>> No. price charged dpends upon who charge? You have to check it by
>> participating in a performance. There are many professionals and
>> organisations offering this service. You have to pick a good one.
>

> How would you know they are evolved or are all the people who perform
> these yagyas evolved?
>
> How would you avoid getting an unevolved person?
He should have probably said "trained people" instead of "highly
evolved." I've seen Hindu priests do pujas reading them out of a book
or piece of paper. I would bet you could find plenty of Hindu priests
reading the mantras for the yagyas off a sheet of paper too. You don't
have to have brown skin to do yagyas. :)

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.

Never miss an email again!