Well it has to be said, this quote sums up my entire attitude towards
masturbation.

-----Original Message-----
From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:46 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Quote

Vaj wrote:
> Incidentally, that only a *fragment* of the entire verse. The entire
> verse he renders:
>
> "Curving back on my own nature I create again and again all this
> multitude of beings helpless under the regime of nature."

"At the end of the millenium every material manifestation enters into
My nature, and at the beginning of another melllinium, by My potency I
again create."

'Bhagavad Gita As It Is'
Swami Bhaktivedanta Saraswati
page 454

P.S. I hope Jim and Pete aren't offended by my post - is it alright if
I dialog with Vaj just for a minute or two?